- Developed various automation systems for malware classification using machine learning and dynamic and static analysis techniques
- Developed Linux-based system for run-time program authentication, relying on static analyzers and reverse engineering techniques to characterize control flow for validation. The run-time systems relied on the Intel BTS and LBR mechanisms for run-time control flow authentication.
- Developed energy-management and energy-aware load balancing techniques for Linux servers. Some of these techniques made use of the MSR registers (both hard and soft) for monitoring and controlling the energy consumption in a server.
- Developed GUI-based tool components for designing real-time systems, targeting ARINC-653 standard.
Microarchitecture development/simulator skills:
- Modified Cache, cache hierarchy, processing pipeline, decoder and prefetching components of the PTLsim(http://www.ptlsim.org/) and Marss86 (http://marss86.org) fullsystemsimulators to design and evaluate hardware support for run-time authentication including cache line validation and control flow validation.
- Incorporated the use of a signature cache in these simulators to speed up authentication.
C,C++,C#,Pascal,Assembly, PHP scripting, Windows (including .NET, RPC, web services and windows services, Visual Studio), Linux (including Linux kernel development), Eclipse etc., Reverse Engineering, Machine Learning, IDA Pro